Sunday, January 09, 2011

IndieView-- with me!

I was very honored to be invited to participate in an IndieView with Simon Royle, author of the captivating novel, "Tag." (If you haven't read Simon's book, it's definitely worth the read. You can read my review of "Tag" here.)

If you're not familiar with Simon's site, Simon does a fantastic job showcasing Indie authors through his IndieViews. He also does a great job of connecting authors and reviewers via his Indie Reviewer list and he keeps up a showcase of review links called the "Latest Indie Reviews from around the Web." Without a doubt, Simon's site is a one-stop resource for authors, reviewers, and readers. If you haven't already checked it out, you are definitely missing out!

So, as I was saying, I was quite honored and excited to be chosen for Simon's latest IndieView. I really appreciated that chance to explain myself a little more, and he had some wonderful, thought-provoking questions that were a lot of fun to think about and answer.

You can read my "IndieView" here!

2 comments:

K.C. May said...

Loved the interview!

GraceKrispy said...

Thanks!