Saturday, January 01, 2011

One more Challenge.... couldn't help myself!


This was another challenge that I saw, hosted by The Ladybug Reads, and instantly knew there was no way for me to go wrong. Why, you ask? Well, because I pretty much exclusively review ebooks! I read on my trusty Sony PRS-505, which has been my constant companion for the past 2+ years. Since I like to feel successful, I figured joining one more challenge in which I was sure to succeed would just serve to boost my self-esteem, and who doesn't like that? (I have a feeling I may hit the "obsessed" level even before January is over...)

It's exciting to me to see challenges like this, as I feel a bit alone in the review blog world. I've only found a few of us who review ebooks as a rule, but I'm sure that will continue to change as other reviewers realize just how awesome the ereading experience can be!

**update- a few extra levels have been added, including the "Monomaniacal" level for 100 books. As I'd already set my goal for 100 ebooks (see the progress in the sidebar), it works out perfectly for me!

EBOOKS READ:

January
"Spiral X" by J. J. Westendarp
"But Can You Drink the Water?" by Jan Hurst-Nicholson
"Roses of Doom" by S.P. Wish
"The Job: Based on a True Story" by Craig Davis
"Koenig's World" by Luke King


1 comment:

Gaming Gabby said...

Awesome. I also love reading e-books. My Kindle is my best friend! Good luck with the challenge. :)